By continuing to use this site, you agree to receive cookies/similar technologies to measure visits, view videos and use social sharing buttons. Find out more and change your cookies settings.
Our in-house design team can work with you to come up with the best creative approach for your campaign. Outdoor is a highly visual medium and good design is crucial to the effectiveness of a campaign as it will engage with consumers to deliver your brand's message.
If you are a designer or creative agency please refer to the Design Specifications page.
Design Tips for an Outdoor Campaign
- Keep it simple
- Have one clear message
- Only include essential text, less is more!
- Choose colours carefully, bright images are generally more effective
- Stand back from your design to see if it works – remember the format it will be seen on
- Double check your spelling and any dates being used in the advert
- Make sure your logo/brand name stands out
Technical Design Guidelines
- CMYK for print
- Always supply a high resolution pdf
- Outline fonts
- Images should be 300 dpi
JCDecaux can liaise with printers on your behalf if required. Contact us for further printing information. Printers must arrange for all posters to be delivered to our operations team a minimum of five working days before they are due to be posted.
We recommend you contact our Technical Centre to confirm the dimensions of your poster prior to printing.